£35k - 45k per year + Benefits
5 months ago
The company are a manufacturer and distributor of food products Globally.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Communications Manager to devise a global plan to push the brand forward in their expansion plans.
Applicants will have experience of marketing within a direct selling business.
The Communications Managers duties will include:
- Provide support for the business to develop communications as required.
- Identify opportunities for improving all communication methods including digital systems – implementing new ideas as appropriate.
- Understand the direct selling business model and how we can apply the principles to our communications.
- Meet with Consultants on a regular basis to ensure communications remain relevant.
- Create and deliver accurate and timely Distributor communications, globally.
The Communications Manager will have:
- Proven experience in communications.
- Evidence of management experience.
- Knowledge of the Direct Selling business model, preferably within a Direct Selling organisation.
- Relevant qualification .
To apply for this role, please send your CV to Fraser Nibbs at email@example.com.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.