Job title: Materials Manager
Salary Range: Competitive
Global Aerospace Company
A Materials Manager is required with extensive knowledge of raw material commodity management and Goods Inward/Warehouse operational management within a manufacturing environment. Candidates with experience of the Commodity and Warehouse management would be well received.
This company, a global leader based in Birmingham requires a motivated, analytical and detailed Materials Manager with commodity management and Goods In/Warehouse experience for this permanent role. As the Materials Manager, you will be required to:
- Support the Procurement Manager in managing the procurement of all direct raw materials and commodities from a global supply base.
- Manage the Warehouse/Goods In function.
- Negotiate and formulate contracts of supply and terms and conditions.
- Ensure raw materials are delivered on time and to specification.
The Materials Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Goods In/Warehouse operational management.
- Raw Material Commodity Management.
- International contract negotiations.
- In direct and direct material purchase experience.
- MCIPS or part CIPS qualified.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Warehouse and Commodity Management within a manufacturing environment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Birmingham based company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Career Development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge and experience of Warehouse and Commodity Management including Goods In operational management within a manufacturing environment and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Materials Manager role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 155.