Commissioning Engineer – Permanent – Leicester – Aerospace
A commissioning engineer is required to join a design and manufacturer of robotic solutions for a variety of industries including the automotive, packaging and medical sectors.
Due to a successful series of orders and secured future business the company are recruiting for an experienced commissioning engineer to begin as soon as possible.
As a Commissioning Engineer you will be required to:
- Commissioning & developing special purpose automated machinery & systems
- Commissioning of control systems and development of processes, performance testing, Factory Acceptance and Site Acceptance testing.
- Testing to ensure electrical systems & safety systems comply with all relevant standards.
- Visits to customer’s site throughout the UK and occasionally Europe to assist with the installation and commissioning.
The Commissioning Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- A good understanding of mechanical systems and their controls from an automation environment.
- Skilled in PLC coding (Omron, B&R, Mitsubishi or Siemens)
- Programming and integrating robots into automation systems.
- Holder of a relevant electrical qualification with understanding of electrical systems, including commissioning and fault finding.
- Ability to travel around the UK and occasionally Europe with a full UK driving licence.
This is an excellent opportunity for a commissioning or project engineer to develop your career in a fast paced, manufacturing company. In return for your experience, the company will offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Overtime rate
- Benefits package
If you feel you meet the requirements for the role of Commissioning Engineer, then apply directly or contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.