An opportunity has arisen for a Commissioning Manager to work for this FMCG company based in the North West. You will be responsible for Managing the planning and implementation of commissioning and start-up activities for selected business-critical Capital projects. You will be a key member of Project teams involved from design and specification phase through to production trials, ramp-up and final handover.
You will be directly responsible for:
- Detailed planning of plant commissioning, testing, production ramp-up, and training
- Management of Water trials, Production trials and equipment optimisation
- Leading and co-ordinating production ramp-up
- Equipment troubleshooting and compilation of snagging lists
- Co-ordination of Operator and Engineer training
- Drawing up new safe working practices and operational procedures
- Regular progress reporting of Commissioning
- Ensure compliance to company procedures and standards during commissioning and start-up
You will ideally have an engineering background with previous experience in a food and drink manufacturing environment. Any experience of day to day operational leadership in such an environment will also be advantageous.
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.