Commissioning Engineer - Industrial - Gloucestershire - Permanent
A Commissioning Engineer is required with knowledge of motion control and project based activities. Candidates with experience of the industrial machinery sector would be well received.
Due to the company's continued success, a global leader in the manufacturer of industrial machinery based in the Gloucester area requires an analytical and methodical Commissioning Engineer with Mechanical, Hydraulic and Electrical knowledge/experience for a new permanent role. As a Commissioning Engineer you will be responsible for:
- The provision of engineering definition for projects/systems including the creation of technical drawings, parts definition, system support information, application assistance and follow on technical support.
- Ensuring your assigned projects are installed and commissioned safely and successfully ensuring support is in place depending on customer requirements.
- The delivery of assigned engineering projects including customer and supplier liaison, schedule and risk management, budgetary and scope control.
The Commissioning Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Degree qualified in a relevant/equivalent engineering discipline or a proven background within a similar role or field.
- Able to define the requirements of systems incorporating mechanical, hydraulic and electrical equipment.
- Strong project engineering baseline with experience of customer and supplier management.
- Must have a proven capability operating safely and independently when providing direct installation and commissioning support for various projects.
- A willingness to travel to support customers (25%).
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Commissioning industrial machines to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Gloucestershire based Industrial company will offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Life insurance
- 25 days holiday plus statutory
- Private healthcare
- Pension with a total contribution of up to 16% (service length applicable)
- Employee share options
- Sick pay scheme
- Flexible benefits programme
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of commissioning industrial machinery and a solid understanding of Motion Control and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Commissioning Engineer role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.