Competitive Salary, DOE
This leading production machinery manufacturer are looking for a flexible commissioning engineer.
A Commissioning Engineer is required with knowledge of automation and engineering. Candidates with experience of the automotive industry would be well received.
Due to customer demand this leading organisation, a requires a committed Commissioning Engineer with capital plant experience for a new permanent role. As a Commissioning Engineer you will be required to:
- Liaise and plan the programme of works required with management and end clients
- Effectively carry out servicing and commissioning duties with a creative and flexible mindset
- Ensure a high quality of compliance and reporting is maintain at all times
The Commissioning Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Previous working experience as a commissioning engineer ideally within automation, automotive or manufacturing settings.
- Excellent communications both written and verbal and a keen eye for detail.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel, as these are heavy requirements of the position, dependant on client needs.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of mechanical and electrical engineering to develop your career. In return for your experience, this European-based automation company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary, dependant on experience.
- 25 days holiday, overtime opportunities, company vehicle and private healthcare.
- Other - such as career development etc.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of installation and maintenance of machinery and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Commissioning Engineer role, please contact Mary O'Brien at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 168.