Job title: Commercial Team Leader
Salary Range: Competitive
A Commercial Team Leader is required with Procurement, Commercial and leadership skills from within a manufacturing environment. Candidates with experience and in-depth knowledge of international Commercial/Procurement within low volume, high value, highly regulated environment would be well received.
A global Aerospace company based in Southall, requires an inspirational Commercial Leader who can lead a small team and provide value to the company and customers. As the Commercial Leader, you will be required to:
- Lead, motivate and develop your team.
- Develop and grow exceptional internal and external relationships.
- Manage all procurement, material supply and day to day tactical activities.
- Maintain and develop supplier relationships.
- Undertake cost down activities and negotiate terms and conditions.
- Ensure import/export compliance is maintained and contribute to bid/proposals.
As the Commercial Lead, you should have the following skills or experience:
- Educated to degree level, preferable Engineering or Electronics or MCIPS.
- PC literate and significant IT planning/ERP system knowledge.
- Proven international negotiation and purchasing experience from within a manufacturing environment.
- Results oriented and can demonstrate performance aligned to department and business KPI's
- Strong leader, influencer, with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience of proposals and bids.
- Lean methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Team development.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge and experience of leading a Commercial team in a low volume, high value, highly regulated manufacturing environment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Southall based Aerospace company will offer you:
- Competitive Salary.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Career development.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge and experience of leading a Commercial team and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Commercial Team Leader role, please contact Paul Broadhead at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 155.