£20 - 26 per hour
Commerical/Marketing Support Analyst
Up to £26.00 per hour (Inside IR35)
Job Family: Marketing / Sales / Product Support
To support the Machine Product Groups by owning and maintaining select commercial and New Product Introductions (NPI) data to aid with the product development and sales of our clients vehicles - Skid Steer Loader, Compact Track Loaders, Compact Wheel Loaders and Small Wheel Loaders on a global scale.
This position is the focal point for numerous Machine Product Groups commercial and competitive machine data, to assist with machine NPI and sales. The role is to include, but not limited to:
- Commercial product structure/configuration data collection, analysis and inputs
- Analysis of options/attachments annual usage and take rate ratios
- Collection and data inputting of competitive machine specifications into various databases and digital tools
- Cat Configurator digital data collection, analysis and input
- Data collection and input into 'value selling tools'
Establishes and maintains one safe source for the selected Commercial, NPI and Value Selling data.
An ongoing challenge is responding to NPI, Factory Scheduling & Commercial Product Group data inquiries in a timely, accurate manner since many of the inquires are of a short-dated nature. It is important that the incumbent know where and who to contact for further information when necessary thus necessitating good relations with Commercial staff, technical personnel, business support and technical staff.
Must have good communication skills, both oral and written. Must work effectively with positive and productive manner and all levels of personnel within and outside the company as the incumbent will be working with global team members on a daily/weekly basis
An organised and structured approach is required and a technical nature is a highly desirable attribute
The position will also allow the incumbent to get involved with other commercial and marketing activities such as product training events, go to market strategy actions etc. all to broaden their exposure and gain broader experience , be that sales & marketing, manufacturing and engineering to name but a few.
- Degree in a relatable subject such as Engineering, Business, Economics, Technology, IT, Manufacturing, Data Analysis or equivalent experience
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Experience of PowerBI
Please contact James Tilley for more details.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.