Salary is negotiable, Fully Expensed car, 15%-30% bonus potential, pension
The global FMCG manufacturing business is going through a period of investment and change. The organisation has asked us to recruit an exceptional Commercial Manager to help in developing an impactful strategy to drive profit and growth.
Working closely with the General Manager and forming part of the site, senior management team you will work within the group organisation and implement aligned commercial business processes by driving commercial discipline, this in turn will result in the identification of new business opportunities and thus support the Business Group Management Team in their profitable growth agenda.
As the Commercial Manager, you will be able to Inspire & motivate your teams to outperform, you will develop top talent within your teams and have the courage to make tricky decisions which will deliver reward for the business.
Skills and Abilities:
- Result oriented and action-minded;
- Strong ability to drive process;
- Good business judgement/commercial acumen;
- Ability to build strong working relationships;
- Flexible and able to adapt to a fast paced and changing environment;
- Ability to influence others;
- Strong Analytical skills.
- MS office advanced knowledge;
- IT literate
As Commercial Manager, we are looking for:
- Experience in Sales / Commercial management role preferable with an engineering or manufacturing background
- Potential to develop further into a higher management position;
- Strong Customer Focus;
- Good experience of plant products, processes, customers;
- Database management
- Ability to interact in a cross-cultural environment;
- Ability to function within a matrix organization.
University degree in applied economics, business administration, engineering or a related field is desirable.
This is a unique position, and one that, for the right candidate will deliver career progression and reward.