£35k - 40k per year + Benefits
Salary – £35,000 - £40,000 (9-12 Months Fixed Term Contract)
Contract Management / Bids / Tendering / Negotiation / Defense
Location – Coventry
A Commercial Lead is required to join a busy team where you will provide pre and post contract support to the business for both UK and Export Markets, this will include drafting, negotiating and overall contract support. Candidates with experience in Commercial environments or within the Defence/MOD sectors would be well received.
Due to maternity leave this company, a Defence organisation based in the Coleshill area of Coventry require a commercial Lead with experience of drafting, negotiating, closing, and managing the commercial side of complex contracts.
As the Commercial Lead you will be required to:
- Provide Commercial management and support throughout the project lifecycle.
- Be responsible for the negotiation and closure of contracts.
- Have a good understanding of UK Export/import regulations.
- Attend customer and supplier meetings.
- Be responsible for the negotiation of major subcontracts.
The Commercial Lead should have the following skills or experience:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Commercial management role
- Experience in Defence and highly regulated environments
- Experience in all aspects of complex contracts (drafting, negotiating, evaluating, closing)
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with a Commercial background to develop your career in a great environment. In return for your experience, this Coventry based company will offer you:
Salary details – £35,000 – 40,000 + Benefits
Opportunity to work with a leading organisation.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you would like to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Commercial Lead role, please contact Kerry Heath at Jonathan Lee Recruitment at Kerry.firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.