£30k - 40k per year + OT + Company benefits
We're looking for a Commercial Gas Engineer to join my clients growing team in and around the Birmingham region. To service and install a variety of unvented and instantaneous water heaters, a variety of domestic and commercial boilers and hot air heaters, both direct and indirect fired.
- Working at our Bluechip customers site maintaining a variety of water heaters, both gas and electric Fault finding
- Replacing and installing new heaters, general maintenance of water systems, both inside and out
- Provide an exceptional standard of customer service to all clients when on site
- Ensure all Gas equipment is functional and safe to use
- Ensure compliance with the relevant Health & Safety requirements whilst adhering to best working practices
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Gas service, fault finding and repair work
- Experienced working on commercial Gas equipment
- £30,000 - £40,000 pa
- 1 in 7 standby
- 45 contracted hours (overtime rates start after 40hrs)
- Company vehicle and fuel card (personal use allowed)
Relevant skills: Commercial, Gas, Engineer, CPA1, CCN1 CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1, CODNCO1, CIGA1 ICPN1, TPCP1
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.