COMMERCIAL FINANCE ANALYST
To £28,000 + Bonus, Benefits
Solihull, West Midlands
This position will play in important part in client pricing and profitability analysis. Key activities include:
- Develop pricing models for new & existing products which will be used to identify potential areas of growth.
- Partner with senior colleagues to assess client portfolios; ensuring pricing and profitability remain competitive.
- Develop an understanding of the P&L and KPI's used within the business to add value to the accounting department.
- Produce detailed analytical reports which are well presented, to be used in long term forecasts.
This opportunity is ideal for a Part-Qualified Accountant to play an important part in the continued development of a customer focussed department.
- Be capable of manipulating large datasets to extract meaningful outcomes which can be used to measure performance objectively.
- Have knowledge of the Retail Banking or wider Financial Services sector.
- Be actively working towards a recognised accounting qualification, such as ACA, ACCA, or CIMA.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel.
Our client is an established multinational financial services provider in the retail banking space, with an upbeat culture and ambitious growth plans.
How to Apply
To apply, please do so online, attaching a copy of your CV and details of your current remuneration.