Find out more about some of our Key Clients here or visit our case studies page to see how we support our clients.
In support of a highly positioned UK and internationally focused company providing a range of engineering solutions to the automotive, EV and sustainable propulsion sectors, we are seeking a practical and highly strategic Commercial Director to manage and drive further sales growth in the UK and Europe.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this new and strategic position based in Lincolnshire requires candidates ideally from the automotive sector with a real strength in customer engagement and management at an OE level, where possible with engine and powertrain application awareness. The successful candidate will be involved in accurate sales and pipeline management to support successful growth as well as work within an existing, established and rapidly growing organisation.
Working from site, you will also be responsible for:
- Direct day-to-day engagement with existing and future customers
- Manage the sales pipeline and commitments alongside the existing sales and BD focused team
- Support current and future product / service offerings
- Collaborate with the senior management team to create a successful total strategy
- Represent the company at all relating sector events and trade shows
- Effectively communicate to all stakeholders
- Manage and support accurate supplier relationships, engaging in commercial decisions as required
- To carry out any other duties as reasonably required commensurate with the nature of the job and level of responsibility.
This role requires:
- Degree qualification
- In-depth understanding of the automotive industry
- Minimum 7-10 Years sales experience in the automotive industry
- Minimum 5 years leadership experience
- The ability to execute strategies skilfully involving multiple stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial thinking, result oriented, customer focused
- A strong and methodical management style
- Very strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to meet and beat deadlines
This is an exceptional and focused role and is very much to support the continuing positive journey for this organisation. Supported by a highly competitive salary and package range, if you feel you have the skills and experience to support this position, then please apply directly or contact Matthew Heath (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.