£20 - 26 per hour
4 months ago
Job title: Commercial Data Analyst
Salary Range: Up to £26.00 per hour (Inside IR35)
Location: Desford, Leicestershire
Industry: Off Highway
A Commercial Data Analyst opportunity has become available for one of the world’s leading manufacturers of off-highway machinery and diesel and natural gas engines.
You will support the Machine Product Groups by owning and maintaining select commercial and New Product Introductions (NPI) data to aid with the product development and sales of Skid Steer Loader, Compact Track Loaders, Compact Wheel Loaders and Small Wheel Loaders on a global scale.
This position is the focal point for numerous Machine Product Groups commercial data, to assist with machine NPI and sales. The role is to include, but not limited to:
- Commercial product structure/configuration data collection, analysis and inputs
- Analysis of options/attachments annual usage and take rate ratios
- Configurator digital data collection, analysis and input
- Data collection and input into 'value selling tools'
- Degree in a relatable subject such as Engineering, Business, Economics, Technology, IT, Manufacturing, Data Analysis
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills
- Experience of Power BI
To apply, please submit a copy of your CV clearly indicating your relevant experience. Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.