Tyne and Wear
£33k - 36k per year + OT + Company benefits
My client is a leading Refrigeration, Air-conditioning and Commercial Catering company based in the North East. As a business we specialise in the Supply, Installation, service and maintenance of a range of services within the industry.
You will responsible for the service, reactive maintenance and breakdown of all commercial catering & refrigeration equipment. Clients include Hospitals, Schools and Offices.
- Fault Finding on both electrical and gas commercial catering equipment
- Experience servicing & repairing commercial kitchen equipment & refrigeration: ovens, fryers, fridges, freezers, cold rooms, ice machines & cellar coolers
- Provide an exceptional standard of customer service to all clients when on site
- Ensure compliance with the relevant Health & Safety requirements whilst adhering to best working practices
- COMCAT 1,2,3,5 Qualifications
- FGAS or equivalent
- Full Driver's Licence
- Basic salary: £33,000 - £36,000
- 40hr working week
- On call 1 in 6
- Overtime rates
- 22 Days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Van & Fuel Card
- Training provided and funded when needed
Relevant skills: Refrigeration, Fridge, Engineer, Technician, catering, COMCAT, hydrocarbon, F-Gas, British Refrigeration, Hydrofluorocarbon, COMCAT 1,2,3,5, Trans-critical cycle, refrigeration engineer, field service engineer
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.