Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum + Car, bonus, pension, training
almost 2 years ago
- Commercial Accounts Manager
- IT lead scaling solutions
- £30,000 - £38,000/year + 10% bonus + car + pension + training and career development
With over 200 years of rich heritage, this specialist company has always been associated with trust and honesty. They have worked hard to understand the changing nature of markets and customer needs in line with the ever-changing world around us. They have a reputation for constantly evolving to deliver exactly what the customer wants with visionary performance been one of industry firsts, technical advances and design triumphs.
Today, this is an international business with an excellent world-wide reputation. A trusted brand name. No-one else has a history of making such a wide range of quality, innovative products with a continually changing focus to match requirements.
"Think of any food or ingredients that need to be weighed, and we weigh them!"
Due to sustained growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an aspiring and personable Commercial Accounts Manager based within the Birmingham/West Midlands area to join one of the UK's market leaders specialising in IT lead systems and scale service solutions.
The successful candidate will be trained and developed into the company's next Commercial Manager. Managing a small, highly independent team while in doing so being responsible for managing and maximising revenue generation and invoicing across all service revenue streams.
You will also manage a number of high profile service accounts and collaborate with the customer services and field operations managers to ensure timely completion of projects, PMs and chargeable repairs. The overall focus of the role will be to in time deliver first class customer service at all times.
The Commercial Manager may also be considered to act as a deputy to the Regional Service Director or perform other duties commensurate with the role.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Manage improving service revenues across all revenue streams including contract base, project revenues, chargeable repairs, parts and consumables sales.
- Customer Account Management - Be a customer advocate while managing revenues and KPIs for a number of key customer accounts.
- Responsibility for monthly achievement of the company's commercial service outlook.
- Identify new business opportunities - work to create a pipeline of initiative and service opportunities.
- Manage service growth campaigns - including commercial pack management, pricing and associated marketing.
- Management of company CRM and ERP systems to ensure maximised service output.
- Maintain warranty and contract conversion records.
- Manage quotations in an effective and timely manner.
- Work with colleagues to develop new, innovative ways to efficiently manage customer requirements.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- £30,000 - £38,000/year starting salary (depending on experience)
- 10% bonus
- Company car
- 26 days annual holiday allowance (plus bank holidays)
- 37.5 hours per week
- Employer enhanced, contributed company pension scheme up to 11%
- Permanent, growth-centric position in a large group of companies offering long term career development opportunities
This projects as an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop their career and who is based in the Birmingham area within a sustainable commute from the Smethwick area of Birmingham.
No previous associated product knowledge is required.
We are hoping to speak to kind and personable yet driven, organised, motivated and commercially aware professionals who are looking for a change of direction in their career and can demonstrate a strong background in delivering an improved commercial and/or financial performance in their working history to date.
You may have a background in B2B Sales, Account Management, Technical Sales, Relationship Management, Customer Services or similar but most of all it will be your personality and ability to build relationships with others that will underpin your success in this role as you develop within the business.
For more information, please contact Colin Reeves in confidence on 01384 446121.