Colour Technologist - Warwickshire - Up to £25 per hour (dependent on experience)
The team work within Design Colour & Materials on quality & technical aspects of colour/material feasibility within developments.
This position is responsible for developing materials with regards to Mastering the colour positions from a Design Target.
The key criteria/skills are:
- Colour vision and ability to communicate to suppliers potential changes.
- A technical understanding of materials.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes used within automotive components.
- General awareness of quality standards.
- Driving license preferential.
- Experience in automotive preferred but not essential.
When applying please send your CV, along with salary requirements, notice period and confirmation that you are eligible to work in the UK with no time limits or restrictions.
For more information about the role, or to apply please contact Gemma Gregson - Jonathan Lee Design Services tel: 01384 446144 or email .