Job title: Colour & Materials Lead
Competitive Salary available (DOE)
Location: Hethel, Norwich
A fantastic opportunity for a talented and creative individual to lead our clients highly skilled Colour and Materials Team. You'll coordinate all Colour and Materials activities, providing creative input and guidance to your team to help drive the high performance of the team and wider design function.
This is an exciting time to join a growing business within the High Performance Automotive industry.
Skills, knowledge & experience:
- Trained designer with excellent knowledge and working experience of Textile, Leather, Paint and Hard Finish development.
- Experience gained in the Luxury / Sports Car Vehicle industry, you'll need experience working closely on automotive Colour and Materials projects from concept to production.
- Software skills include; Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Experience gained ideally in a supervisory role, you will have proven leadership skills with a commercial design awareness.
- Outgoing, confident and articulate, you're comfortable working at pace in an environment where creativity is encouraged.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.