£13.60 - 13.60 per hour
Collections & Recovery Advisor
£13.60 p/h (PAYE - Inside IR35)
6 Month Contract
A well-known automotive brand is seeking a Collection Advisor to support them on a 6 month contract.
- Working as a Collections Advisor optimising customer contact through understanding customer's circumstances and collecting outstanding arrears.
- Speaking to customers over the phone, you will agree repayment plans, reduce potential risk and secure customer payments whilst working within the guidance of the FCA's Treating Customers Fairly Principle.
- Balancing customer needs against commercial viability and company brand values, you'll also support management in change activities to enable process improvement and regulatory compliance.
Key skills and experience:
- If you have got telephone customer service experience in a B2C (business to customer) financial services environment and are passionate about providing excellent customer care we’d like to hear from you.
- Previous experience of working as a Collections Advisor in a financial services organisation would be highly desirable or alternatively you may have experience of working within a Customer Services environment and dealing with inbound and outbound calls
- Be capable of handling conflict, negotiating and avoiding confrontation with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Able to extract information by using appropriate questioning techniques, to make informed decisions to optimise cash collection and to resolve any potential breaches of contract
- An excellent level of both written and verbal English language
- Team player with a high level of motivation and resilience
Interested in the above opportunity? Apply today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates need to be able to demonstrate eligibility to work in the UK
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.