£13 per hour
3 months ago
Job title Collections & Recovery Advisor
Type & duration Contract - 9 Months
Start date ASAP
Number of positions Multiple
Contract length: 9 month contract
Hours: Monday- Friday 08:00- 16:15/ 09:00-17:15/ 09:45-18:00
1 in 4 Saturdays 9am- 12:30
The role of the collections advisor will include:
- Working as a Collections Advisor involves optimising customer contact through understanding customers’ circumstances and collecting outstanding arrears.
- Speaking to customers over the phone, you’ll agree repayment plans, reduce potential risk and secure customer payments whilst working within guidelines.
- Balancing customer needs against commercial viability and company brand values, you'll also support management in change activities to enable process improvement and regulatory compliance.
The successful collections advisor will require:
- Previous customer service/ high call volume experience (essential)
- Prior knowledge of working in a collections environment (desirable)
- Be capable of handling conflict, negotiating and avoiding confrontation with the ability to prioritise tasks
- An excellent level of both written and verbal English language
- Team player with a high level of motivation and resilience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organisation skills
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Collections and Recovery advisor role, please contact Shannon Harling at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446168.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.