- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Finance
- Contact: Shannon Harling
- Contact Email: Shannon.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 00000
- Expiry Date: 22 October 2021
- Job Ref: 58784
The Collections team aims to help customers to remedy any delinquency on their accounts and if necessary, to overcome periods of financial difficulty by working with customers to agree repayment solutions.
The role of a Collections Agent is varied, however primarily requires the handling of inbound and outbound calls with the aim of bringing a customer's account up to date. Customer experience and our approach to forbearance that treats all customers with dignity regardless of their financial situation is a key priority. Our Collections Agents need to demonstrate high levels of customer focus whilst working proactively with customers who are experiencing difficulties.
- Positive approach to providing excellent customer service and taking accountability for resolving or escalating customer queries as required
- Must be able to demonstrate a focus on delivering results, being a valued team player, and showing resilience and adaptability to achieve personal and team objectives
- Excellent verbal and written language skills (additional European languages spoken to business level would also be an advantage)
- Strong drive to cross-cover within business centre to support other teams as required to help maintain overall quality of service.
- Previous experience of working within a customer services or in-house collections environment would be beneficial
- Confident in meeting deadlines with minimal supervision, whilst maintaining high levels of quality and efficiency
- Confident in using numerous IT applications
- Understand and consistently apply fair treatment of customers
- Ability to acquire and put into practice new knowledge and skills, developed through on the job training
Financial Services Collections experience in an FCA regulated environment
- Positions operate on a full-time basis, over 6 days - 37.5-hour week.
- Current opening hours are 9.00am-6.00pm Monday-Friday and Saturdays 9.00am-1.00pm
- Saturdays are on a rota basis with Rota'd Days Off (RDO).
- 1 in 4 weeks is a late shift, 9.45am-6.00pm, otherwise 9.00am-5.15pm
People working in this area must be, at a minimum, fluent in English. Providing Inter Department Assistance (IDA) support across other departments as and when required to do so. Full training and support will be provided.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.