Collaboration Planning Manager
£60,000 + Car & Package
You're an expert in Raw Material Planning? You're a pro at Production Planning? Building relationships and influencing others, 2nd nature to you? You want to be part of two of the biggest brands in the world at the same time! Then this might be for you…
I'm representing a world leader in the production and development of specialist products which are used by many global FMCG producers. The organisation is on a journey of change, including culture, continuous improvement and manufacturing techniques. It is a great time to be joining the business and they have asked us to help in the recruitment of an exceptional Collaboration Planning Manager to sit directly in one of their biggest customers, bridging the two businesses together.
About the role
- The Collaboration Planning Manager will secure the availability & proximity of the raw material to the customers sites and fulfil a linkage role in the communication between the two, increasing visibility throughout the end-to-end supply chain and in turn improving on the service levels.
- Working on a 4 to 16-week planning horizon
- Pro-active collaboration between both planning teams
- Improve processes & way of working between both teams
- Validate customer forecasts and drive up accuracy of finished goods sales, promotions, new launches/projects, seasonal campaigns
- Monitor weekly call-offs vs planned volumes
- Monitor weekly stock levels vs targets throughout the end-to-end supply chain
- Promote dual understanding of modern supply chain within both organisations (VMI)
- It is essential that you have current experience of working in a high volume, ideally world class FMCG/Food manufacturing environment, that is using modern methods of working.
- Expert knowledge on raw materials planning
- Understand production planning process
- Knowledge on inventory and deployment planning for raw materials
- Good understanding of the role of raw materials planning in S&OP
- Understand sourcing processes
- Analytical & reporting
- Holistic approach to decision making, considering all factors & stakeholders
- Analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Strong skills in data collection
- High attention to detail
- Experience of working with 200+ SKUs between 20t & 40mt per week
- Efficient use of PowerPoint and Excel
- Good knowledge on raw materials planning and reporting systems SAP (essential), APO, BW, etc.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Demand Planning and Customer Collaboration and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Collaboration Planning Manager role, please contact Scott Williams at Jonathan Lee Recruitment PSC17