about 1 month ago
Cold Forging Engineer
Excellent Permanent Salary
This is a really unique opportunity for an experienced Cold Forging Engineer to work for a global organisation who manufacture components into many industries; this Cold Forging Engineer
role is working with Carlo Salvi machinery (up to 6 die progression). You'll be liaising with tooling designers to offer advice as to design functionality once the tools are made to ensure maximum efficiency in the Carlo Salvi machines.
We are looking for the following for the Cold Forging Engineer position:
- Experience in a similar role in any manufacturing sector with Carlo Salvi machinery
- Able to work with tooling designers to mitigate potential risk to machinery and to offer advice as to how to maximise OEE
- High level of working knowledge to incorporate new tooling (from around the world) into the machines and the wider manufacturing operation
- Relevant education in an engineering discipline
This Cold Forging Engineer position is a really interesting role that will also include supervising another staff member and helping them with their career on these machines. The company are offering the following for this Cold Forging Engineer:
- Excellent basic salary
- Potential to be put through a degree program via the company
- Relocation assistance (individual basis)
If this Cold Forging Engineer role is of interest, please get in touch now with Gareth at Jonathan Lee as the company is looking to hire a person in July where possible.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.