- Sector: Automotive
- Function: Human resources
- Contact: Rachel Meacham
- Contact Email: Rachel.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01384 446112
- Expiry Date: 31 May 2022
- Job Ref: 61571
Title: Cohort Leader - 37881
Division: HR, L&D, Learning and Development, Apprenticeships
Contract Position based at: Gaydon, Whitley
Rate: £33.93 ph LTD rate (PAYE option also available)
This role is responsible for ensuring the consistent and efficient delivery of the Employee Development Apprenticeship programmes from apprentice induction through to successful completion. This requires direct and regular engagement employees on the programmes, their line managers, education providers and other internal and external stakeholders such as End Point Assessment Organisations. You will review and monitor progression against agreed plans and milestones providing support and guidance throughout the apprenticeship journey.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven track record in supporting the delivery of apprenticeship programmes or other complex learning and development activities.
- Significant knowledge in respect of content and assessment apprenticeship standards including End Point Assessment planning and preparation
- Highly developed mentoring / coaching skills - able to adapt style and approach to situation and audience.
- A good understanding of academic and vocational qualifications, delivery and assessment approaches.
- Comfortable using LMS / reporting systems to effectively and proactively deploy learning curriculums, manage progression of apprentices, build action plans, and keep relevant stakeholders informed.
- Able to demonstrate clear decision-making capability taking responsibility for outcomes
- Able to demonstrate personal engagement in growth and learning.
- Knowledgeable in Learning and Development methodologies (e.g. competency frameworks, learning needs analysis, adult learning pedagogy, approaches to assessment and evaluation).
- A working knowledge of UK academic qualification levels (2 to 7)
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
** THIS POSITION IS CONFIRMED INSIDE IR35 **
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.