Job title: CNC Machinist
Aerospace and Aviation
A CNC Machinist is required with knowledge of CNC Turning on Fanuc systems. Candidates with experience of the Aerospace/Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to Expansion this company, a description based in Newcastle-Under-Lyme requires a fully trained CNC machinist with Turning experience for a new permanent role [or contract length]. As a [job title] you will be required to:
- Carry out machining processes ensuring all components are of the highest standard
- Follow strict health and safety guidelines at all times
- Ensure tool offset checks and routine daily maintenance of the machine is carried out in order to maintain quality standards and maximise machine efficiency.
The CNC Machinist should have the following skills or experience:
- Be fully trained with programming, setting and operating with Fanuc turning
- Be able to use all hand metro-logy equipment to self check components.
- Be able to machine is a range of materials/metals and adjust programmes and machining methods accordingly.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Fanuc turning to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Newcastle-Under-Lyme-based Aerospace company will offer you:
- Flexible salary packages
- Relocation packages also
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Fanuc turning and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CNC Machinist role, please contact Ryan North at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195.