CNC Turner - Aerospace - South Sheffield - Permanent - Days & Nights
A CNC Turner is required with knowledge of CNC Machining within a precision manufacturing environment. Candidates with experience of the aerospace or similar precision industry would be well received
Due to expansion this company, a precision manufacturer of machined parts based in the South Sheffield area requires a skilled CNC Turner for a new permanent role.
With the role you will be required to:
- Manufacture close tolerance, small batch work, predominantly fixture based in a wide range of exotic materials.
- Willingness to up-skill and with reference to other machines within the business.
- Ability to operate multiple machines where applicable.
- Interpret engineering drawings to a high standard.
- Understanding of various controls such as Heidenhain & Fanuc.
- A good understanding of Batch Card and Standard Working Instructions.
The successful candidate should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience in machining precision or critical components
- Able to set and operate CNC Turning machines.
- Experience in self inspection and recording results of manufactured components.
- Demonstrate a good level of numeracy and literacy.
- Demonstrate the ability to use multiple control systems.
There are a number of positions available across a selection of shifts, all offering excellent rates of pay, please enquire within for further details.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of CNC Turning and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CNC Turner role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.