CNC Trainer - FeatureCAM/Mazatrol
Off Highway Manufacturing
This is a 3 month initial contract for an OEM based in Peterborough to train a couple of staff members in FeatureCAM and/or Mazatrol. The company have a new 5 axis Mazak and are looking for a CNC Trainer to train their staff in the programming aspect.
You'll be performing the following in this CNC Trainer Role:
- Training staff members to program offline using FeatureCAM and online with Mazatrol
- Running through an program issues before production (generally small batch work)
- Being a point of liaison for questions/queries relating to the new 5 axis Mazak machine
The CNC Trainer Will be on days and would require working at the site in Peterborough for all of the week; the company are offering the following:
- Good hourly rate
- Paid overtime
- 3 month initial contract although the company suggests it could more than likely be 6 month
- Options to work as a LTD/Umbrella Company or PAYE basis
We have only 3 slots to send CV's and the closing date is 27 th July; if this is of interest please apply now or contact Gareth at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.