Due to a period of recent success and growth; A global market leading provider of machinery and services within the woodworking industry and woodworking shops are looking require a team of CNC Technicians to join their team covering Essex urgently.
With a presence in over 100 countries and an extensive distribution network, they offer highly innovative solutions, as demonstrated by over 1000 active patents.
This is an excellent opportunity for aspiring CNC Technicians living within an hours commute of Essex to join a genuine market leader who takes great pride and goes to great expense to develop its staff.
- Routine service and calibration of woodworking and CNC equipment
- Provide technical support to customers during service visits and subsequent telephone/email as necessary
- Service & Fault finding of woodworking CNC equipment
- Ability to read engineering drawings / electrical diagrams.
- Service & Fault finding.
- Occasional installations.
What you will need to succeed:
- Electrical / mechanical qualifications to HNC/HND (or equivalent experience)
- Fault-finding experience on CNC equipment
- Experience working on or servicing CNC machines
- Ability to read projection drawings and electrical diagrams
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Travelling to customer sites (some overnight stays may be required)
In return we can offer the following package:
- £32,500 - £37,700/year basic salary with pay progression available once advanced training complete
- OT (paid after 37.5 hours) - most technicians clear £50,000/year including OT
- Company vehicle
- Bonus scheme
- Contributory pension
- Mobile phone, laptop and iPad/tablet provided
- Company endorsed credit card for expenses
- Further employee benefits package
- Best in industry training and career development opportunities both at home and abroad
Full product and technical training will be delivered in Germany within the first 6 months of your employment, this could potentially span up to 5 weeks in total.
If you feel as though you fit the above criteria and are ready to join a genuinely innovative market leading global brand covering Essex then we would like to hear from you ASAP.
Please 'apply' now or for more information please contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.