£35000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Car, bonus, pension, training, OT
about 1 year ago
Due to a period of recent success and growth; A global market leading provider of machinery and services within the woodworking industry and woodworking shops are looking to recruit a new team of Field Service Engineers to join their team based at their client's Gravesend site.
With a presence in over 100 countries and an extensive distribution network, they offer highly innovative solutions, as demonstrated by over 1000 active patents and holding approximately 30% market share within their industry globally.
This is an excellent opportunity for aspiring Field Service Engineers living within a commutable distance of Gravesend, Essex to join a genuine market leader who takes great pride and goes to great expense to develop its staff.
- Routine service and calibration of woodworking and CNC equipment.
- Provide technical support to customers during servicing / installations and subsequent telephone/email as necessary.
- Multi-skilled engineering service & fault finding of high-spec woodworking CNC equipment.
- Ability to read engineering drawings / electrical diagrams.
What you will need to succeed:
- Multi-skilled maintenance engineering Electrical / mechanical qualifications to HNC/HND (or equivalent experience)
- Fault-finding experience (ideally on CNC equipment, but not essential as training can be provided)
- Experience working on or servicing engineering machinery
- Ability to read projection drawings and electrical diagrams
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Occasionally travelling to customer sites (some overnight stays may be required)
In return we can offer the following package:
- £35,500 - £37,700/year basic salary with pay progression available once training complete
- OT (paid after 40 hours) - most technicians earn circa £55,000/year including OT
- Company vehicle - travel time and expenses paid door to door
- Health care
- Contributory pension
- Mobile phone, laptop and iPad/tablet provided
- Company endorsed credit card for expenses
- Further employee benefits packages
- Best in industry training and career development opportunities both at home and abroad
Initial product and technical training will be delivered in Germany within the first 6 months of your employment. Most of the additional training will be on the job with a mentor, no lone working required.
If you feel as though you fit the above criteria and are ready to join a genuinely innovative market leading global and live in commutable distance from Gravesend then we would like to hear from you ASAP.
Please 'apply' now or for more information please contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.