Oldbury, West Midlands
£30000 - £36000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Job Title: CNC Team Leader
Salary: £35,000 region
Industry: Engineering/Aerospace/ Engineering/ Milling/ Man Management
A CNC Team Leader is required with knowledge of Milling and CAD/CAM. Candidates with experience of the engineering industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, based in Oldbury requires a skilled CNC Team Leader with man management experience for a new permanent role. With the role you will be required to:
- Ensure all health and safety procedures and protocols are maintained within your work place.
- Ensure the CNC area is running optimally with everyone working cohesively.
- Manage a team.
- Provide technical support and 2D Cam/Cad requirements to the CNC team.
The successful candidate should have the following skills or experience:
- Extensive engineering abilities, and 2D CAD/CAM programming.
- CNC background and understanding prior
- A developed understanding of materials and procedures within the work place.
- An ability to use the like of Alpha-cam, One CNC, Auto-cad or similar programs.
- Help promote a positive working environment within the work force and to the team.
- Knowledge of routing heads (desirable)
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of CNC engineering to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Oldbury-based aerospace company will offer you:
- Excellent salary package.
- A company pension.
If you have CNC knowledge and team leadership experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CNC Team Leader role, please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.