Job title:CNC Team Leader
Salary Range: £27,000-£33,000 plus overtime
A CNC Team Leader is required with knowledge of machining castings and strong CNC knowledge. Candidates with experience of the precision engineering industry would be well received.
Due to Company expansion, a CNC Team Leader role based in Bridgnorth requires a skilled CNC Team Leader with precision engineering experience for a new permanent role. As a CNC Team Leader you will be required to:
- CNC online program creation when appropriate.
- Provide Leadership and communication throughout the CNC team.
- Responsible for cutting tool selection and proving out process of new products.
- ensure the CNC area is maintained through routine checks, clean and tidy, compliant with health and safety regulations.
- Communicating to management of the CNC area and liaising with other sectors within the company to maintain an efficient work-flow.
The CNC Team Leader should have the following skills or experience:
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Fully skilled CNC milling background (proficient with Hurcos and Bridgeport M/C's)
- Skilled at machining a variety of castings with diverse complexity.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of CNC machining with milling to a programmer level to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Bridgnorth-based automotive company will offer you:
- Other - such as career development etc.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of machining castings and CNC milling programming and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CNC Team Leader role, please contact Ryan North at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195.