CNC Team Leader
£34,000 - £37,000
A CNC team leader is required with knowledge of CNC Turning and Programming. Candidates with experience of the aerospace/automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a description based in Leamington Spa requires a experienced CNC Team Leader with turning and programming experience for a new permanent role. As a CNC Team Leader you will be required to:
- Leading the CNC Turning section, with an ability to help drive the section and productivity.
- Produce new programmes for new products and manage their storage and control.
- Generate programs from models using Solidworks/Solidcam (desirable).
- Implement training plans for team members, providing machine operation, set up and programme editing when required.
- Help correct tooling solutions through collaborating with tool suppliers for solutions on new projects.
- Manage daily activities to achieve quality and production targets of the cell.
The CNC Team Leader should have the following skills or experience:
- Mitsubishi and Some Fanuc knowledge to full programmer level skillset.
- A proven CNC setting background on turning.
- Previous in depth knowledge tooling knowledge such as tip inserts, offsets, speeds, feeds, tool life, etc.
- Solid Works CAD and CAD/CAM experience (Desirable).
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills.
- A varied aluminium machining experience (others may be advantageous).
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Turning / Turning Programming to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Leamington Spa - based Engineering company will offer you:
- £34,000 - £37,000
- Possible overtime
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of turning and programming and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CNC Team Leader role, please contact Ryan North at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195.