West Bromwich, West Midlands
Up to £26500.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
CNC Setter/Operator (Milling)
Good Hourly Rate (Permanent)
This is an immediate start opportunity for an experienced CNC Setter/Operator who can set and operate 3 axis mills (the company are running Hurco) to produce medium sized batched components.
We are looking for the following for the CNC Setter/Operator role:
- Capable of setting and operating 3 axis mills
- Used to making tool changes to change jobs
- Capable of editing programs online
- Able to read engineering drawings and work to +/- several thou
A real advantage to this CNC Setter/Operator role is that the company is seeking a person that wants to grow with them; they will offer CADCAM training to the appointed candidate so this really makes this an exceptional opportunity.
They will offer the following for the CNC Setter/Operator role:
- Good hourly rate (permanent role)
- Ongoing training (including the training above)
- Day shift
- Paid overtime
This is an immediate start for the right candidate. If you would like to know more about this role then please contact Kieron at Jonathan Lee to discuss.