We have a number CNC Setters/Operators who have set and operated multi-axis machinery. Whether you are a grinder, miller or turner with automotive, aerospace or precision engineering experience, we'd be interested to hear from you.
The CNC Setter/Operator roles are based in Birmingham working for a leading OEM on new engines, you must have the following:
- Job Description - Skilled Machining Associate (180000XE)
These CNC Setter/Operator position is permanent positions with an immediate start following the interview process, the company will offer the following:
- NVQ Level 3 in an engineering discipline/recognised Apprenticeship
- Experienced in high volume / high automation manufacturing
- Experienced in manufacture of engine components
- Complete understanding of machine tools / cutting tools and measurement equipment
- Complete understanding of engineering drawings and geometric tolerances
- Competence in operating CNC machines 3,4 and 5 axis
- Knowledge of process control (SPC) and process variation
- Knowledge of basic problem resolution and problem solving tools
- Basic salary including shift allowance to £38,000 per annum (depending on shift)
- Varying shift patterns (3 shift weekday or 3 night shift on the weekend)
- Ongoing training and development
- Comprehensive benefits including pension, company car discount scheme, holiday and more
- 2 bonuses per year (depending on performance)
The CNC Setter/Operator positions will be either on a 3-shift weekday shift to incorporate a night shift or a weekend night shift (Fri, Sat and Sun nights).
If you are interested in these CNC Setter/Operator roles, then apply today Katharine Bignell.