£30k - 35k per year
about 1 month ago
Job Title - CNC Setter Operator
£ 30,000 - £ 35,000 p.a. + Overtime (1.5x) + days Only + early finish Friday
Location: Leamington Spa
Are you a CNC Setter Operator interested in making high precision prototype parts for some of the best known automotive companies in the industry? You will have experience in setting an operating CNC Machines and be interested in learn and develop skills in CADCAM. If you want to use state of the art machines, market leading engineering tools and work in a busy, friendly and growing family business continue reading..
CNC Setter Operator responsibilities;
- Use of the latest CNC 4 & 5 axis Milling machines controlled using Fanuc, Siemens and Heidenhain controls
- You will run up to 3 separate machines, loading up pre-written programs from the network library, setting up new jobs loading tools (work piece geometry, offsets and tool info) and making any adjustments
- Work permanent days shift ; Monday – Thursday 7.30 – 4 (30 minute lunch), Friday 7.30 -1 (optional Saturday mornings)
- Inspection of finished work piece using conventional hand tools (verniers, micrometres and gauges)
An exciting opportunity for Experienced CNC Setter Operator with the following;
- Experience in Setting an operating CNC Milling / machining centres
- Apprenticeship or qualified by experience in precision Engineering
- Hardworking and keen to learn new skills as an Engineer (training provided in Offline programming/ CADCAM and CAE)
If you are a CNC Setter Operator with the right experience and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CNC Setter Operator, please contact Matthew Taylor at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 07947943994.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.