£23k - 25k per year
CNC Setter (milling)
To £25,000 per annum
We are working with a tiered automotive company to provide them with an experienced CNC Setter to work on HAAS milling machinery; you'll be producing parts with aluminium and steel which may include some 5 axis work.
We are looking for the following for the CNC Setter position:
- Experienced CNC Miller who can set 3 axis machines
- Able to perform minor online program edits
- Able to work from drawings
- Previous experience machining with steel and aluminium
The day based permanent CNC Setter role will be joining an existing team in a busy manufacturing environment; the company are offering the following:
- Salary to £25,000 per annum to start
- Day hours
- Comprehensive benefits
If this CNC Setter role is of interest, then apply now or contact Gareth at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.