Job title: CNC Setter - Milling
Salary Range: £20.00 - £22.00 per hour
Hours: Core 40 hours - Days - 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
60 hours per week available
12 month rolling contract position working for a leading tier 1 machining client
A CNC Setter is required with knowledge of setting 3 - 5 axis CNC milling machines using heidenhain, fanuc or siemens controls. Candidates with experience of machining model boards using fanuc and siemens controls would be well received.
Due to rapid expansi on this client based in Coventry requires an experienced, dynamic, leading CNC setter to use heidenhain, fanuc or siemens controls to set 3 - 5 axis CNC milling machines. Working a core 40 hour day shift, abundance overtime available for a 12 month fix term rolling contract. As the CNC Setter, you will be required to:
- Operate and set multiple 5 axis CNC Machines, using Heidenhain, Fanuc or Siemens controls to machine model board, castings, fixtures, hammerforms and aluminium
- Ability to set up one off parts on all CNC machines
- Ability to start up machines
- Edit paths
- Support continuous improvement activities/opportunities
- Work in a safe manner, highlighting any health and safety risks
- Adapting to new technologies and techniques - open to new ideas
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Ensuring all work is carried out in accordance with the Company's quality accreditation
- To follow nominated Team Leaders and understand their instructions
The CNC Programmer should have the following skills or experience:
- Proficient in using Heidenhain, Fanuc or Siemens controls
- Experience of working within an automotive OEM and/or tier 1 suppliers
- Experience with CNC Milling machines.
- Experience in machining model board, castings, fixtures, hammerforms or aluminium would be advantageous
- Experience in self inspection and recording results of produced components.
- Demonstrate a good level of numeracy / literacy.
- Demonstrate the ability to used multiple control systems.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of Heidenhain, Fanuc or Siemens controls. In return for your experience, this Coventry based company will offer you:
- 12 month rolling contract position
- £20.00 - £22.00 per hour
- Hours: Days 40 core. 60 hours available
- Great working conditions
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of CNC Setting and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CNC Setter position, please contact Matt Johnson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446116
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.