£30000.00 - £33500.00 per annum + Car, training, career progression
almost 2 years ago
A global market leading provider of integrated solutions for production in the woodworking industry and woodworking shops worldwide are looking to welcome a Service Engineer to their team covering only the South of England.
With a global market share of over 30% and some 6,400 employees, this is a company who specialise in developing wood processing solutions around the world. Manufacturing machines for furniture and component production and timber work across their 14 production locations.
With a presence in over 100 countries and an extensive distribution network, they offer highly innovative solutions, as demonstrated by over 1000 active patents held across the planet.
Due to ongoing and sustained market growth, an opening for an aspiring Field Service Technician has arisen. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a genuine market leader who takes great pride and goes to great expense to develop its staff.
- Investigation, diagnosis, and rectification of breakdowns on woodworking CNC equipment
- Routine service and calibration of woodworking and CNC equipment
- Provide technical support to customers during service visits and subsequent telephone/email as necessary
- Service & Fault finding of woodworking CNC equipment
- Travelling to customer sites (some overnight stays)
What you will need to succeed:
- Completed modern apprenticeship in Electrical or Electro mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- HNC/HND or equivalent
- Electrical and mechanical fault-finding experience on complex manufacturing equipment
- Experience working on or servicing complex manufacturing machines (CNC Machinery servicing desired not not essential)
- Ability to read projection drawings and electrical diagrams
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Be an aspiring technician with the capacity to service and eventually learn to install CNC machinery on a clients site with a thirst for knowledge and a desire to develop a career within an innovative yet friendly, multi-national company
In return we can offer the following package:
- £30,000 - £33,500/year salary with pay progression available once advanced training programme totally 9 months is complete
- Overtime (paid after 7.5 hours)
- Company vehicle (for personal use also)
- Bonus scheme
- Contributory pension
- Mobile phone, laptop and iPad/tablet provided
- Company endorsed credit card for expenses
- Further employee benefits package
- Best in industry training both at home and abroad including annual training opportunities both in UK and in Germany
- Excellent and proven career development opportunities both across the UK and abroad
If you feel as though you fit the above criteria and are ready for the challenge of joining a genuinely innovative market leading global brand covering the Home Counties then we would like to hear from you.
Please 'apply' now or for more information please contact Colin Reeves on 01384 446121.