Job title: CNC Programmer
Salary Range: £28,000 to £30,000 (£13 - £15ph)
Industry/ Strapline: Aerospace / Engineering / Manufacturing
A CNC Programmer is required with knowledge of Mill turn machines and offline programming experience. Candidates with experience of the aerospace industry would be well received.
Due to company growth, an aerospace precision engineering company requires a skilled CNC Programmer with setting experience for a new permanent role. As a CNC Programmer you will be required to:
- Working to tight tolerances +/- 5 microns in a wide variety of materials from nylon to exotic metals.
- Be able to produce programmes of ranging complexity using Mastercam predominately with Fanuc experience preferably.
- Responsible for writing programmes for CNC Mill turn machines up to nine axis.
- Responsible for first off components and insuring initial components are machined to tolerance for the client.
The CNC Programmer should have the following skills or experience:
- Must be fully skilled in offline programming without Cad-Cam, using MasterCam software.
- Competent in Fanuc programming (preferred) with knowledge of live tooling using Fanuc G-codes.
- Ability to program, set a variety of CNC mill turn machines, including multi axis twin turret lathes with driven tooling.
- Aerospace specific metals knowledge, with an ability to vary feed rates, spindle speeds etc. accordingly.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of programming experience using Mastercam on CNC mill turn machines to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Nottingham-based aerospace company will offer you:
- £28000 to £30000 salary (approximately)
- Other - such as career development etc.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of programming and mill turn machines and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CNC Programmer role, please contact Ryan North at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195.