Job title: CNC Programmer/Setter
Salary Range: £16.00 - £18.00 per hour
Hours: Days with an early finish Friday
Permanent or Contract position working for a leading tier 1 supplier within the aerospace, Defence, motorsport and rail sector.
A CNC Programmer is required with knowledge of programming and setting 3-5 axis CNC turning machines, on and offline. Candidates with experience of Hypamill and powermill software will be well received.
Due to ongoing CNC expansion this client based in oxford requires a dynamic, leading CNC programmer on a permanent or contract basis. As a CNC programmer, you will be required to:
- Use Hypamill to offline programme 3-5 axis Haas or Goodways CNC turning machines
- Use Fanuc controls to online programme 3-5 axis Haas or Goodways CNC turning Machines
- Tool changes
- First offs
- First off inspections
- Using Verners, Gauges, Micrometres and manual CMMs
- Producing setup documents
- Working with low volume high value parts
- Low batch work so ability to work with short leads times
- Reading GD&T drawings
- Competent and efficient in all practises
- Lead and help develop other members of the team.
The CNC Programmer should have the following skills or experience:
- CNC programming offline
- CNC programming, setting and operating
- CNC turning/Lathe
- Offline programming using Hypamill and Powermill
- Online programming using fanuc controls
- Machining low volume batch work with high value parts
- CMM and manual measuring would be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of programming and setting 3-5 axis CNC turning machines. In return for your experience, this Oxford based machining company will offer you:
- Contract or Permanent Position
- 40 hour working week
- £16.00 - £18.00 per hour
- Great working conditions
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of programming and setting 3-5 axis CNC turning machines and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CNC programmer role, please contact Matt Johnson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446116
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.