CNC Programmer/Manufacturing Engineer (Powermill)
Very good contract rates
This is an immediate start for an experienced CNC Programmer/Manufacturing Engineer who can program offline using DelCAM (Powermill) and then prove out the product on the mill (mainly 3 and 4 axis work); this CNC Programmer/Manufacturing Engineer position is working for a SME in Northampton and an initial duration of 6 months.
We are looking for the following for this CNC Programmer/Manufacturing Engineer position:
- Experienced in offline programming with DelCAM (Powermill)
- Previous experience manufacturing small quantities of parts from drawings or reverse engineering
- Able to then produce the product on a mill and capable of working with 3 and 4 axis standards (Heidenhein controls)
- Relevant education in Engineering
This CNC Programmer/Manufacturing Engineer role will be machining with aluminium predominantly and the company are offering the following:
- Very good contract rates (call for more information)
- 6 month initial duration
- Day hours
If this CNC Programmer/Manufacturing Engineer role is of interest, then please get in touch today by giving me a call at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.