Job title: CNC Programmer Setter Operator
Salary Range Dependant on experience
Industry/ Strapline Precision engineering and metal treatment business
A CNC Programmer Setter/Operator is required with knowledge of Fanuc programming and who are used to setting CNC turn machines from scratch. Candidates with experience of the aerospace industry would be well received.
A market leading precision engineering business requires an experienced CNC Programmer with turning knowledge for a new permanent role. As a CNC Programmer, you will be required to:
- Program/Set/Operate CNC turn machines from scratch
- Set up and run through CNC machine tools
- Use of Micrometers and Callipers to include imperial and metric dimensions.
The CNC Programmer should have the following skills or experience:
- Working to tight tolerances within a precision machining environment
- Used to working with exotic material (e.g. titanium, copper etc.) would be advantageous
- Fanuc Programming is essential (but they may consider other programming systems)
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of programming CNC machines to further develop your career. In return for your experience, this Nottinghamshire-based engineering company will offer you:
- Hourly rate dependant on experience
- Fully committed to equal opportunities and to grow and promote talent from within and you will have the opportunity to further your career, making vital contributions to the team whilst working alongside industry leaders
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of turning and programming and want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CNC Programmer Setter/Operator role, please contact Jade Whitmore at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.