CNC Programmer (DelCAM)
Very good contract rates
This is an immediate start for an experienced CNC Programmer who can program offline using DelCAM and then prove out the product on the mill (mainly 3 and 4 axis work); this CNC Programmer position is working for a SME in Nottinghamshire and an initial duration of 6 months.
We are looking for the following for this CNC Programmer position:
- Experienced in offline programming with DelCAM
- Able to then produce the product on a mill and capable of working with 3 and 4 axis standards (Heidenhein controls)
- Relevant education in Engineering
This CNC Programmer role will be machining with aluminium predominantly and the company are offering the following:
- Very good contract rates (call for more information)
- 6 month initial duration
- Set shift of Monday to Thursday 1600-0200
If this CNC Programmer role is of interest, then please get in touch today by giving me a call at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.