CNC Machine Centre Programmer (HAAS Mill)
£13.50ph / 40hr week, overtime x1.5, flexi-time
A CNC Machinist is required for a well-established Precision Tool Manufacturer for a permanent position due to company expansion. The purpose of this role is to produce precision components from 3D CAD models and drawing using CNC milling machines.
Daily duties will be:
- Programme CNC HAAS milling machines using ONECNC / Hypermill CAM software
- Set and operate 3 axis CNC milling machines
- Produce accurate, high quality components
- Work to tight tolerances
- Produce parts on short run jobs (1 to 40)
The CNC Programmer should have the following skills or experience:
- You will be a fully skilled engineer with experience operating CNC Milling machines
- The ideal candidate will be apprentice training in mechanical engineering
- CAD/CAM programming using ONECNC or Hypermill
You will be offered:
- Competitive salary
- Overtime (x1.5)
- Flexible working hours
- The opportunity to work with prestigious clients with interesting projects.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high, should you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CNC Programming role, please contact Ed Burch at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 129.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.