over 1 year ago
CNC Programmer - Aerospace - Nottingham
A CNC Programmer is required with knowledge off-line programming up to 5 Axis. Candidates with experience of the aerospace industry would be well received but welcome other precision industries.
Due to the continued success and growth of the business, a manufacturer of precision machined parts for the aerospace sector based in the Nottingham area requires a methodical CNC Programmer for a new permanent role.
As the CNC Programmer you will be responsible for the following:
- Creation of NC programs using Catia V5, Mastercam or Edgecam on 3, 4 and 5 axis machines.
- Utilise Vericut to ensure all the programs conform to all drawings.
- Create Tool builds and ensure that all Tooling is ordered.
- Ensure that all CAPEX spend is strictly monitored and in budget.
- Accurate entry of geometry for part programming
The CNC Programmer should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience off-line programming using either Catia V5, Mastercam or Edgecam.
- Ability to read and interpret 2D drawings and 3D models.
- Ideally experience using Solidworks 3D Modelling.
- An understanding of Vericut.
- Aerospace industry experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Has experience of both Machining and Programming a variety of materials, in particular Aluminium or 300M.
- Has experience of 5 axis machining on both Milling and Mill-Turn machines.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of 5 Axis CNC Programming and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Paint Sprayer role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.