Job Title - CNC Programmer
Salary - £30,000 - £33,000
Location - Denby
A CNC Programmer or CNC Setter or CNC Operator is required for a well-established Precision Tool Manufacturer for a permanent position due to company expansion. The purpose of this role is to produce precision components from 3D CAD models and drawing using CNC milling machines.
As a CNC Programmer or CNC Setter or CNC Operator, your daily duties will be:
- Programme CNC milling machines using CAM software
- Set and operate 3 axis CNC milling machines
- Produce accurate, high quality components
- Work to tight tolerances
The CNC Programmer or CNC Setter or CNC Operator should have the following skills or experience:
- You will be a fully skilled engineer with CNC milling experience working to tight tolerances with all materials
- You will also have any CAD/CAM programming experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to for a new position working as a CNC Programmer or CNC Setter or CNC Operator, in return you will be offered:
- Competitive salary
- In-house training to develop your knowledge
- The opportunity to work with prestigious clients with interesting projects.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high, should you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CNC Programmer or CNC Setter or CNC Operator role, please contact Ed Burch at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446 129.