Job title: CNC Programmer
Salary Range: Very good Salary paid package.
Industry/ Strapline: Aerospace/ Precision Engineering/ Milling/ Turning
A CNC Programmer is required with knowledge of Milling (up to 5 Axis preferred) or Turning (Sliding Head preferred) Candidates with experience of the precision engineering environment would be well received.
Due to company growth, an aerospace company based in Romford requires a skilled CNC machinist with milling or turning experience for a new permanent role. As a CNC Programmer you will be required to:
- Responsible for daily routine maintenance of the machine involving up-keeping oil levels, machine waste, coolant levels etc.
- Carry out machine operation adjusting tool offsets, tip wear, edit and generate programmes.
- Responsible for updating machining records, and documents. Technical drawing understanding and interpreting also.
The CNC Programmer should have the following skills or experience:
- Programme, Set and Operate HAAS or Fanuc based Milling Machines or HAAS and Fanuc lathes and sliding head lathes.
- Programming, at least Editing skills are essential.
- Aerospace Background or Precision tolerance knowledge to around +/- 5 microns
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of aerospace machining to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Romford-based aerospace company will offer you:
- Salary details
- Working hours: 8-5 mon-thurs, 8-1 fri.
- Other - such as career development etc.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of milling or turning and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the CNC Programmer role, please contact Ryan North at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446195.