£18 - 26 per hour
Contract - To £26 per hour (Umbrella)
This is an immediate start 12 month contract role for an experienced CNC Programmer who can program with Mazatrol; the company have recently invested in a new 5 axis MC which you'll be programming to create prototype parts (some very small batch work).
We are looking for the following for the CNC Programmer position:
- Able to program with Mazatrol to create new programs for bespoke parts
- Ideally worked on prototype or small batch volume parts (not large batches)
- Relevant education in engineering
- Skilled with Fanuc controls or HAAS machinery (mills) would be very advantageous
The CNC Programmer position is working in Peterborough for a global name; working on a day shift. They are offering the following:
- PAYE/Umbrella rates to £26 PH (INSIDE IR35)
- Paid overtime
- 12 month contract
If this CNC Programmer position is of interest, please get in touch with Gareth at Jonathan Lee.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business.