Job Title - CNC Programmer
Salary - up to £40000
Industry - Automotive
Location - Portsmouth
An opportunity has arisen for a CNC Programmer to work for this leading manufacturer of tooling and lightweight component solutions. As CNC programmer you will have programming experience and will be willing to work nights.
KEY TASKS IN THIS ROLE:
* Manufacture of patterns to supplied CAD Data to high accuracy and tight deadlines
* Includes defining method, process, equipment to be used to manufacture patterns and tooling from a variety of materials.
* Programming / Setting and Operating 3-Axis CNC Machines.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
* Experience in creating own programs using CAD/CAM systems. Use of Delcam Powermill / RTM is desirable but not essential.
* Experience on 3-Axis. Heidenhain or Fanuc control desirable but candidates with relevant experience on other controls considered
* Must possess a strong engineering background, either time served apprenticeship or relevant machining experience
* Able to define machining method / sequence of complex patterns from CAD Model & Drawings
* Experience in machining different types of materials, including Epoxy board, Carbon Fibre an advantage.
If you would like to know more about this role please contact Sarah Gilbert or Kate Stevens at Jonathan Lee Recruitment.