- Sector: Metals
- Function: Manufacturing and production
- Contact: Justin Wainwright
- Contact Email: Justin.email@example.com
- Contact Phone: 01268 889267
- Expiry Date: 09 November 2021
- Job Ref: 59441
£Competitive plus benefits
Our customer is an industry leader specialising in the design, manufacture and supply of robust and highly efficient lighting products. They supply to various industry sectors including transportation, social housing, custodial facilities, health facilities and urban exteriors.
A CNC Programmer is required to be responsible for organising the daily workflow utilisations and capacities through the company aluminium CNC saw, Linea and Bulk milling machines.
As the CNC Programmer you will be required to:
- Programming and operating CNC machines.
- Read and work to engineering drawings which include liaising with Production Engineering and Design teams.
- Organising and scheduling the daily production job orders to achieve optimum capacity output.
- New product programming and existing optimisation of standard product programs.
- Assign and schedule daily 5S and preventative maintenance tasks.
- Manage operational visual display information for performance, delivery and Quality and implement corrective actions.
The CNC Programmer should have the following skills or experience:
- Experience working in a similar role programming CNC machines.
- Ideally an understanding of Heidenhain or Hurco software and Mecal 3 axis machines
- Jig design for best practice machining applications.
- Work planning
- Lean Improvements
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with experience in a continuous improvement environment to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Sutton based lighting manufacturer will offer you:
- Health Insurance
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience as a CNC Programmer or seeking the next step in your career and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Production Manager role, please contact Justin Wainwright at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889267.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.