4 months ago
Machine Tool Product Manager - Worcestershire - Machine Tools - Excellent Salary & Benefits
A Machine Tool Product Manager is required with a strong background in Machine Tool products. Candidates from a product development background would be well received.
Due to the continued success of this company, a Worcestershire based organisation who design and manufacture advanced machine tools for a wide variety of industries requires a proactive and motivated Machine Tool Product Manager for a new permanent role.
As the Machine Tool Product Manager you will be required to:
- Provide the product development team with a product vision and strategy, outlining key features and specification, price positioning and the intended market.
- Conduct market and competitor research visiting domestic and overseas customers to determine product performance and requirements.
- Represent the customer within the development process
- Develop core positioning and messaging for the product and support marketing with creation of product collateral and launch activities.
- Manage the product throughout its life-cycle from concept to end-of-life
- Develop and deliver sales training and competitor argumentation for use at product launches, sales training events and major trade shows.
- Be the recognised expert within the business on the product, market, relevant technology and the competition.
- Develop price list and option package bundles for globally produced products throughout the product life.
The Machine Tool Product Manager should have the following skills or experience:
- Educated to Degree level in a relevant engineering discipline or equivalent experience
- An in-depth understanding of machine tool technologies
- Strong market understanding and awareness of such products
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to build strong and trustworthy working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Must have a sound commercial understanding and acumen
- Able to work effectively across the Product Development team
- Clear and concise communication skills
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience of Machine Tool development and you want to be considered, please apply today.
If you have any questions about the Machine Tool Product Manager role, please contact Neil Cayley at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446114.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.